Thursday, July 5, 2007

sometimes...

Sometimes I stop by the sky,
Watching the raindrops flooding the rooftops.
I think… which to the world
Seems like a blink.
Why am I here?
Is it just the fear of death…?

Am I going crazy?
My nerves are frenzy,
Cut me, kill me,
For the world to see.
How does it matter?

Then I look into her eyes
And all of it makes sense,
The smiles and the cries.

Sometimes sitting all alone,
I don’t care to give in or defend.
It feels like the world is coming to an end.

Then I kiss her,
And suddenly the equation seems to be clear,
The one’s far away and the one’s near.

Sometimes I feel captured in time,
I am urged to commit the crime,
And see the world go by from six feet under.

Then I hold her in my arms
And I realize why they made tanks and farms…

1 comment:

ReDefining Definitions said...

And i almost envied "Halie'....