Monday, November 23, 2009

Who am I?


I am the darkness next to you
I flow in your veins, and embrace your heart.
Light goes through me, so, it never reaches your eye.
I lie, deep under the burden of your desires
Raped and tortured, humiliated and chocked.
Not a word reaches your ear,
All my screams travel inward.

Why?
Is not what I ask today?
Unveiling my mask, look into my eye.
Do you know who am I?
This is me, my identity.
One word defines all that you see.

From you I have come they say,
But does that account for everything you see today?
I might be an extension of you,
But so are you, coming from my wo(mb)...

2 comments:

swaraj said...

is that ur discovery? what next? why do we stop at mere recognizance of our state. it exists! and has existed. what are we going to do about it? suicide!!

Anirudh 'Lallan' Choudhry said...

beautiful !!