Wednesday, January 16, 2008

A Ring, a ring o' roses


A ring, a ring o' roses,
A pocket full o’posies-
Atch chew! atch chew!

Look there,

Oh my god, its something new…


Let’s sit in a circle,

And pray to the rocks,

“Let me live with all that I have,

and keep everything else

away from my reach”

A ring, a ring o' roses,
A pocket full o’posies-
Atch chew! atch chew!

Run! son run!!

It might just kill you…

Don’t observe, don’t listen, don’t say.

Make tomorrow just like yesterday.

If you think something of your own,

Then you don’t deserve to see the dawn.

But ma? Why shoul’ I no’ ‘ream of all fun ‘nd no ‘ork,

Or ‘nakes eatin’ with a for’???

Son! That’s the way this world runs,

And things like this are not heavenly,

But come from empires down under the earth,

It’s a dark, dark place, called HELL.

Ma! Cn I go ‘ut ‘nd play?

Ring-a-ring-a-roses,
A pocket full of posies;
Hush! hush! hush! hush!
We’re all tumbled down…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.